Thursday 30 May 2013

Retail therapy

A bit of shopping once in a while never hurt anyone.

Cocolatte, $14.99
This is a deep reddish-purple colour and it fits nicely. I normally have to alter my pants, but this is the perfect length.


Blue Jade, $10
These are leggings but they have back pockets and details, so it doesn't look like leggings. I don't like the look of leggings without anything covering my butt... They are extremely comfortable.

Priceline, Savvy basic brush set, $9.99, Lip Tint, $7.99
I'm not a huge makeup user but have decided to purchase a few basic (& inexpensive!) brushes. They're not the most high quality brushes but considering how single brushes are > $8, this was a steal. I also bought the ModelsPrefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint in the colour Candy Licious, which feels so moisturising and smooth. The adds some colour and is a moisturiser.

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!