Monday 27 May 2013

25 Facts about me

  1. I pretty much always have cold hands no matter the temperature.
  2. I still have my baby blanket.
  3. I don't like the smell of flowers.
  4. I broke my left arm by falling off a scooter.
  5. I love reading (fiction novels, not uni readings).
  6. It annoys me how the nails on both my index fingers are different.
  7. I like to sing in the shower. It just sounds better!
  8. I find it satisfying to make things (D.I.Y.) then find something similar in stores for a lot more $$
  9. I tend to stutter. Unfortunately, my mind thinks faster than my mouth can move.
  10. I like the look of painted nails but hate everything else about it! (painting, drying, chipping, removing them ugggghhhhh)
  11. I learnt how to play guitar on YouTube.
  12. YouTubers have been very inspirational. They're one of the reasons why I started this blog.
  13. I used to be a dog person, but cats are growing on me.
  14. Hilary Duff and Delta Goodrem were on repeat back in primary school. Those were the days...
  15. One time during soccer, my shoe flew further than the ball.
  16.  I still crack up while watching re-runs of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. despite having seen every episode at least twice. ("I said share, not scare. Go sit over there." Poor Chandler)
  17. I get excited when I receive packages or letters in the mail.
  18. I thought I would never get sick of drinking coca-cola (putting coke probably isn't a good idea) but I did.
  19. I love lime and black pepper flavoured chips.
  20. I once had a nightmare about people with guns outside my house after watching Law and Order: SVU.
  21. I find driving calming and fun.
  22. I used to love reading Goosebumps, Hazel Green, Selby and A Series of Unfortunate Events.
  23. Melons (watermelon, rockmelon, honeydew mmm) are my favourite fruits.
  24. Apparently I used to use chopsticks better as a toddler (I don't know whether to be offended or proud)
  25. I love the smell of citrus fruits.
That was harder than I thought. I got the idea from Jim Chapman and Zoella on YouTube.

Love, V

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I love Jim Chapman and Zoella!

    Astrid. x
    www.astridatfifteen.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!