Friday 24 May 2013

Bellabox!

As a reward for finishing an assignment, I had decided that I would subscribe for the monthly Bellabox. I worked really hard ;) This definitely applies to me (courtesy of weheartit.com).



I was deciding between the Bellabox or Lust Have It.

Bellabox:
  • $15 a month
  • 4-5 products (sample or full sized)
Lust Have It:
  • $20 a month
  • 7-8 products (sample or full)
I ended up settling with Bellabox because there are fewer products (this may sound strange haha). I didn't want to be overloaded with products that I wouldn't have time to use and not be able to test them out thoroughly. It's also cheaper, but the value for $$ isn't as great as Lust Have It.

Do you think the Bellabox is worth subscribing to? What are some products you received from Bellabox that you cannot live without?

Here's a link to Bellabox if you want more info.
https://bellabox.com.au/

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!