Friday 31 May 2013

May Bellabox

My first Bellabox arrived this morning!



I love the packaging. Just trying to figure out what to do with it...

Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
This 'udder cream' (*shiver) works really well. I find that it's similar to Vaseline's conditioning lotion, in that it's moisturising but non-greasy. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but the texture is great.

Bloom Lip Stain- Rhubarb
"You see these red wine lips, I didn't dream of this" (cheers to those to know where this is from!). This gives really nice colour, but is quite drying.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
I haven't tried this yet, but is said to clear up clogged pores, remove dead skin and reduce redness. The photo distorts the size, but it's only as big as my index finger!

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel
The description of this sounds like a regular cleanser. It removes makeup, oil and dirt.

Manicare Duo Mascara Brushes
I honestly didn't know these existed, but they sound interesting. You can test out different mascaras without having to buy 2! The blue brushes give extra volume while the red brushes give extra curl.

Sanctuary Spa Brightening Facial Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF 15
The photo doesn't do justice to the packaging! This sounds like an all-round great product. It has SPF, anti-aging benefits, is hydrating and gives a luminous glow.

Nanoblur
Nanoblur
10 years younger in 40 seconds?! The description says that it makes skin look airbrushed in 40 seconds... My mum tried it and it appeared to work, but when she washed it off her skin looked the same as when she had it on.

The lip stain was my favourite product. This Bellabox was satisfactory, but I hope the next one will be better!

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!