Saturday 15 June 2013

My top 5 most-played songs


quote | Tumblr
Find this image here
Good music. It's pretty high on my list of priorities. We all love our sleep (it's hard to get out of bed on a cold winter's morning), we love love (it's in every good movie we watch) and good music is just one of those things that help make our day.
Find this image here
I always find that I learn the lyrics to great songs much faster & easier than any school work.

Here are my top 5 most played songs on my computer:
1. Bright Lights by Alex Goot

2. Rainbow by Oh Land

3. Touch Your Lips to Mine by the Goodnight Fellows

4. Lights by Ellie Goulding

5. Say You Like Me by We The Kings

Check out these songs if they are new to you. They are my top 5 songs, so I don't need to tell you how much I like them.

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!