Saturday 7 September 2013

Stiles quotes

If you watch Teen Wolf, you may agree that Stiles makes the show. If not for his geekiness and sarcasm, I wouldn't like the show as much as I do.

No Stiles, you're not drunk
Image.
Let's laugh at some quotes!

Stiles: Maybe you caught a rabbit or something.
Scott: And did what?
Stiles: Ate it.
Scott: Raw?
Stiles: No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven.

Scott: What did you tell her?
Allison: That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.
Stiles: I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.
Allison: Oh. Great...

Sheriff: So you lied to me?
Stiles: That depends on how you define lying.
Sheriff: Well I define it as you not telling the truth. How do you define it?
Stiles: Reclining your body... in a horizontal position.

Stiles: Well I shouldn't say I told you so, 'cause it's not strong enough. How about, I'm always right and you should listen to whatever I have to say and never disagree ever for the sake of your wolvihood?

Coach: What the hell is wrong with your friend?
Stiles: Well, he's failing two classes, he's a little socially awkward, and if you look closely his jaw line is a little uneven.

Stiles: So you're asking me to tell you what I wouldn't not tell you?
FBI agent: First, I have no idea what you just said. Second, how about you just help me help you.
Stiles: Well I don't know how to help you help me tell you something if I don't know it.

Stiles: We shouldn't have come. I know it. We shouldn't have come.
Scott: We had to. There's safety in numbers.
Stiles: Well, there's also death in numbers. It's called a massacre. A bloodbath. Carnage. Slaughter. Butchery.

Who's your favourite character from Teen Wolf? If you don't watch it, what's your favourite quote above?

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!