Friday 27 September 2013

Funtastic adventures!

I haven't blogged in 2 weeks?! Uni has been keeping me so busy, but now I finally have some spare time. This is what I've been up to during the past week (the interesting parts anyway haha).

Saturday - Narabeen Beach
A science excursion to the beach? What a great idea! It was the beginning of spring so it was perfect beach weather. The scenery was beautiful and company was awesome!




When do you ever get the chance to walk across a rock platform in closed shoes and inappropriate beach clothes? There were sand in my pants (not what you're thinkinggggg) and puddles in my shoes, but it was worth it.

The gradient is much more gradual in real life...

I learned that rocks are more interesting than I had initially thought. See those chunks of rock at the bottom of the photo? Thousands of years ago, they were part of the rock platform (middle section of photo), but the waves gradually broke them apart and pushed them towards the shore. Interesting right? (Apparently, I sound like Ross LOL)

Sunday - Zen Oasis
I've mentioned this place before in a previous post (here), but for those who don't know, it's a vegetarian restaurant. (Check out their website here!). The 1.5 hour drive for me is definitely worth it!


Doesn't this look like a painting? (iOS7 is so cool!)

There's also a heart-shaped patch of flowers in the middle left.







I got too carried away with the food, and forgot to take more photos (Oops hehe)

I miss the green tea blob thing!

Thursday - Bowling and laser skirmish
Being the great sister that I am, I worked as a chauffeur for the day. Driving my sister and her friends to bowling and froyo afterwards. 



Taro & pandan with mochi & jackfruit <3

Share any interesting moments of your week!

Coming soon: beauty product reviews & September Bellabox unboxing!

Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!