Thursday 20 February 2014

2014 Blogger Challenge #4 | Top 3 drugstore picks!

What's the 2014 Blogger Challenge?
It was started by Gaby from AnotherGirlyBlog. Two posts will go up each month (towards the beginning and middle), each with a different topic.

This week's topic: High end vs. High street
So I've decided that choose 3 drugstore products that I love and use regularly. They are all affordable (under $20 in Australia), and are easy to use/apply.

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover
 It's gentle (doesn't sting my eyes whatsoever), has a clean scent, and removes all my mascara (non-waterproof).

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
 This has such great coverage for a BB cream. This is suitable for the red spots on my face as well as complimenting my oily skin. Although my skin still gets oily, it is definitely better off with this on. It contains 2% salicylic acid, so it works great as a pimple cover-up while also treating it. The only complaint I have is that it only comes in two shades: light and medium, and the medium is still a little light for me.

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
 I love the formula of the mascara as well as the wand. It works great to lengthen and curl your lashes (without clumping of course!) while also have it look natural. I have it in black/brown and I like how it's not obvious that you're wearing mascara.

What are your top drugstore picks?

2 comments:

  1. I love all these three products. I've really been liking the BB cream to use during this hot weather. I loved the Clump Crusher but looking forward to trying out the Covergirl lash blast Volume mascara, that I recently bought. :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste ;) I find that the BB cream is great to use during throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!