Saturday 21 December 2013

All that is random #2

Random pic: There's just something so simplistic and relaxing about this picture. It reminds me of Safe Haven.

Bellabox website
These simple questions can give some indication of your personality, but they're mostly to satisfy my curiosity and interest in psychology haha.

Do you zip or button your pants first?
Perhaps if you zip first, you like challenges. If you button first, you'd prefer to have some support in tasks.
I button first.

Do you play chess strategically (think several moves ahead)?
 If you play strategically, it could indicate that you think further ahead in the future, and the consequences of your actions. If not, you focus more on the present, and live in the moment.
I don't play strategically... and don't understand how it's even possible.

Comment your preferences below! I want to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!