Friday 21 March 2014

I miss primary school

I've been getting to know the routine of primary school teachers to prepare me for the life that will become mine once I graduate from uni and find a job. I'm excited!

I cracked up when I read this.


I was so impressed with how he 'carved' the word "look" into his apple. With his teeth!

I've never seen this before but it's interesting and engaging while also appealing.

I stress about my university assignments, but am passionate about working with children in the classroom.

Year 4 class looking at an ad for a step stool.
Teacher: Who is the target audience?
Student 1: For your parents.
Student 2: You can buy it for Mother's Day.
Well, your mum might appreciate a step stool haha.

A kindergarten child going out for lunch.
Student: Hi Ms A!
Teacher: Hello! It's been a full minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!