Thursday 8 August 2013

All that is random #1


I have come to realise that throughout the day, I think of some pretty random questions. I literally thought of these 5 seconds before I decided to write this blog post. They may possibly give some indication of your personality, but other than that, it's just to satisfy my curiosity haha.

Untitled
Image. This is also random :)

1. Do you spread nutella (or whatever else) right up to the crust?
✖ Happiness.
Image. That is some nice spreading.
Otherwise you're just eating plain sandwich crust...

2.  Do you organise all your apps into folders?
Image. Maybe deleting the 'Stupid' folder would help.
 I like having as few apps as possible and being able to see them all.

Let me know your spread and app preferences!

Love, V

1 comment:

  1. Coming from someone who never ate crust when they were little, you gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to not wasting food, right to the crust it is! Folders, folders! I like all my apps to be on the first page, second page or more looks like a mess.. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!